Re: A few comments regarding Gnome-shell

Robert,

One complaint that I often see about GNOME Shell is how you have to
mouse all the way to the top left corner and then all the way back to
the right edge to get at the workspace switcher. I think people should
just learn to press the 'windows' key with their left hand (without
letting go of the mouse in their right hand) to access the Activities
screen. That eliminiates almost all of the mouse movement necessary,
and is way faster. I can tell I will definitely be leaning on that key
whenever I want to rapidly change from one window to another, and I'm
very happy with how that works.

I share most of the opinions you state in your mail. I would really like you to comment on my other thread though, I think I raise pretty valid points and your opinion would be welcome.

In case you don't know what thread I'm talking about, you can find it here: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2011-March/msg00078.html