Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 08:47:32 -0400
From: David Prieto<frandavid100 gmail com>
To: Simon Booth<simon booth giric com>
Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Subject: Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

Firstly, just "throwing" the window to another workspace is easier to
say than do if you only use the mouse (and no amount of training will
persuade _some_ people to do any different.)

I agree. I think that throwing a window to another WS needs to become
easier.

I think this is a very good point, especially considering handicapped people, who don't
have two usable hands.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to implement workplace switcher buttons where the maximize and minimize buttons used to be ? (Arrow buttons pointing down and/or up,
which place your window to your next workspace)

Martin