Re: Changing how I work in Gnome 3

On 06/17/2011 07:50 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 20:26 -0400, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:

Many things seem to be missing, for example, if I install a development
build of OOo and I ant to add a short cut so that I can easily run it. I
don't suppose that I can do that without directly editing a file in a text
editor (which is the only method I have seen).
alacarte can do this, I believe.
Oh yeah! Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for!

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php