Re: Re: Screen recording

Yeah i've had the same problems... doesn't seem to work with recording voice.... therefore I've been running sound recorder while screencasting.... Only problem is that it often lags
because there seems to be a memory leak when running gnome-shell's screen recorder. It uses 100% cpu

I have not found any other solutions and hope this gets fixed too