Re: Changing how I work in Gnome 3
- From: Julien Olivier <julo42 gmail com>
- To: Artur Wroblewski <wrobell pld-linux org>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Changing how I work in Gnome 3
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 04:59:10 +0200
Le dimanche 12 juin 2011 à 01:52 +0100, Artur Wroblewski a écrit :
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 1:26 AM, Andrew Pitonyak <andrew pitonyak org> wrote:
> > Assume that I have only two OpenOffice.org (OOo) documents open. I can use
> > Alt+Tab to quickly move to OOo, but, I don't see an easy way to jump into a
> > specific document that I see.
> try to use the key above tab key.
The "down" key seems to work too, and is quite intuitive.
] [Thread Prev