Re: Changing how I work in Gnome 3

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 7:26 AM, Andrew Pitonyak <andrew pitonyak org> wrote:
> Example 2:
> A hot key to send the current window to the
> back would trivially suffice to solve this issue.

You can set a shortcut for minimizing. I believe you can do that
through the control center or gconf-editor/gconftool-2 at the key

Although I think when you have a specific workflow and know exactly
what window you need to switch to next. Maybe assigning a number to
those windows, then <Alt>+Tab, then press the number to switch to a
certain window, would be faster.