Re: feature request: grouping two tiled windows

2011/6/9 Cyril Arnaud <cyril arnaud gmail com>
I guess that using workspaces will work pretty well. You can move from workspaces to workspaces using either the overview or the Ctrl+Alt+up or down.
Each workspace can then be used to group multiple sets of applications together for improved productivity ;)

-Cyril

Yes for when I have two windows side by side with each other, I frequently switch between them with alt-tab. Lets say that I'm developing a website: I will then have emacs and firefox open side by side, switching very often between the two. If I want to switch task, lets say to casual browsing and chatting, I will switch workspace.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion