Re: feature request: grouping two tiled windows

I guess that using workspaces will work pretty well. You can move from workspaces to workspaces using either the overview or the Ctrl+Alt+up or down.
Each workspace can then be used to group multiple sets of applications together for improved productivity ;)

-Cyril