Re: Is this the correct place?

Le jeudi 09 juin 2011 à 01:09 -0430, Dokuro a écrit :
> > I really like, Gnome 3 and shell. but ...
> > I found that has some mistakes, then I come to share my opinion and Ideas.
> > Is this the correct place to share Ideas and experience about Gnome 3 and
> > Shel?
>
> Yes!
But I suggest you have a quick look the archives at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/, for e.g. the last two
months, where you'll get an idea of what subjects have already been
discussed to death, and what subjects haven't yet been raised. Else, you
might get unfriendly answers without explanation... ;-)

Cheers