Re: Gnome 3 Extensions/Themes Website?

(fpm replied off-list because I was being dumb)

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

> Oops I'm blind.
>
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Finnbarr P. Murphy <fpm fpmurphy com> wrote:
>>
>> Sigh.  http://www.fpmurphy.com/gnome-shell-extensions/gnome_theme_packaging_spec_d2.txt

OK, I looked at that, and to be honest, most of those keys seem useful
for extensions as well as themes. How do feel about consolidating this
with the extension's required metadata.json, taking your spec as a
starting point?

Other thoughts:

  * "gjs-version" scares me. I'd rather not have that in, it doesn't
seem useful or helpful.

  * I'm not sure what "thumbnail" is supposed to be for: 128x96 is
extremely small.

  * I'd either like the "author" field to require an email, like
'Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net>' or a separate, required
"email" field.