Re: GNOME and ANDROID

Am 13.07.2011 21:53, schrieb Tomasz Moskal:
On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 21:47 +0200, Ralph Hofmann wrote:
But how do I perform this action with the keyboard only? Is it possible?
It should be!
You welcome! With keyboard? Just assign a shortcut to terminal and
you're set. You can find settings for custom shortcuts here:
System Settings ->  Keyboard ->  Shortcuts
terminal is in Launchers.

Hope that will help.