Re: GNOME and ANDROID

2011/7/13 Daniele Guerrieri <d guerrieri gmail com>
ok, but what if i want to put a link on my desktop?
why should i download gnome-tweak-tool?

I can't understand why gnome developer decided to eliminate the
freedom for the user.

Please let's not be over-dramatic and call it was it actually is: a changed default setting. In GNOME 2, users who didn't want to have icons on the desktop needed to change a hidden setting, in GNOME 3 this now applies to users who do.

Really, "freedom for the user" is not involved at all here ...

Florian