Re: GNOME and ANDROID

>> > So, the answer to all criticisms made to the new Gnome, could not be:
>> > "Ok, we'll let the user choose if he wants or a not a tablet-like
>> > interface or if he wants a fully functional Gnome2-like interface?
>
> The implied statement is that GNOME 3 is not "fully functional".  This
> implication is FALSE;  I can manage everything in GNOME 3 that I managed
> in GNOME 2.  GNOME 3 is not a stripped-down tablet interface; it is a
> powerful *streamlined* desktop.

I didn't say that it is stripped-down! nor i want to offend anyone, i
know that GNOME project requires
a lot of time and work and i  appreciate that someone gives his time
to the world.

> If you have a legitimate [aka "specific"] issue with using GNOME 3
> please state it clearly [and specifically].
I'm trying to say that it is not customizable; i know there are
extensions,  but i have
no time to learn to write also extensions

> Ditto. As a 100% GNOME 3 user whose had an Android phone for 3 years...
> I don't see the similarities - beyond how every platform is similar to
> every other platform.

actually, i don't have any android device nor i think i'll buy it;
i've tried it from my friend,