Arrow key window selector extension.

Hello,

I have written an extension for selecting windows in overview mode with arrow keys. When you are in overview mode and press an arrow key, the most recently focused window will be selected and highlighted. As soon as you have navigated to the desired window you can press ENTER for activating the window or DELETE for closing it. Mouse events and other key events will terminate the selection process. I think the navigation logic should work with any window placement strategy and multiple monitors should also be supported.

You can find the extension here: https://github.com/tanwald/gnome-shell-extension-arrow-key-window-selector

I would be glad about some feedback, ideas for improvement and please report issues.

Cheers, Paul