Re: Dash Favorite Icons and Running Applications

On mer, 2011-02-09 at 19:09 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Patrick Michael Niedzielski
> <patrickniedzielski gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Could someone point me to documentation describing how GNOME Shell
> > detects which applications are running in the dash (or the file that has
> > this code, if no documentation exists)?
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/ApplicationBased

Thanks!  I've managed to fix Emacs and several other applications on my
system through these instructions.

Cheers,
Patrick

--
Humm and Strumm <http://hummstrumm.blogspot.com/>, a Free Software 3D
adventure game for both Windows and *NIX.

freeSoftwareHacker(); <http://freesoftwarehacker.blogspot.com/>, a blog
about Free Software, music, and law.