Re: More Build Errors

As far as I can tell, it's only required for gnome-control-center, and
you can ignore it for just gnome-shell:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-control-center/commit/?id=f536171953298f8e6abac651dc144fd72aa240dd

I'll poke mccann to see if we can include libxklavier from git (0.5.1)
in the module set, or revert that commit.