Re: Disliking gnome 3

> Please do not suggest I change my work-flow...I find it making
> me want to scream that someone thinks they know how I should be
> work flowing.

The first time you used a computer, you just didn't have a work-flow,
and you built a work-flow by adapting to the user interface you had to
work with. For GNOME 3 it's not different, except that now you already
have what you think is *your* work-flow, but really is only the
work-flow that was "forced" on you by the user interfaces you used
before.

Getting older sucks :)