Re: Can't resolve custom icons in the panel
- From: Tim Cuthbertson <tim gfxmonk net>
- To: Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list <gnome-shell-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Can't resolve custom icons in the panel
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:36:20 +1000
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
> 2011/8/3 Tim Cuthbertson <tim gfxmonk net>
>> While I'm at it, I'm currently setting the icon height to 20px. How
>> should I do it properly, so that it'll be correct if the panel height
>> changes? Should I just use Main.panel.actor.height?
> Ugh, no. The top bar height depends on the font size, so use 'em' instead of
> 'px'. But really, the easiest and most integrated way of setting the style
> is using the 'system-status-icon' style class.
Ahh great, thank you.
I still haven't figured out how to get symbolic icons working, but for
the moment I'm working around by specifying FULLCOLOR icon types. I'd
love if anyone can tell me why my symbolic icons wouldn't be working,
] [Thread Prev