Re: Mockup for design team

So I explain,

when I click on application, is that I want an application that is not in the dash.
I am also disturbed to see this application in the list of all applications.

It appears when I click on the category to which it belongs, I understand. But it should not appear
when no category is selected.

Do you understand me better ?
Jerome

Translated from the French translation by google