Re: Can't resolve custom icons in the panel

2011/8/3 Tim Cuthbertson <tim gfxmonk net>
While I'm at it, I'm currently setting the icon height to 20px. How
should I do it properly, so that it'll be correct if the panel height
changes? Should I just use Main.panel.actor.height?

Ugh, no. The top bar height depends on the font size, so use 'em' instead of 'px'. But really, the easiest and most integrated way of setting the style is using the 'system-status-icon' style class.

Florian