Re: "Gubuntu" - Long term perspective for Ubuntu with Gnome?

On Friday, 29 April, 2011 11:21 PM, Evandro Giovanini wrote:
  the original release already
changed the default behavior for Nautilus and applied a not so good
looking theme and background, for instance.
Not to defend Ubuntu/Canonical at this point, but your point here is not helpful at all. Visual appearance is somewhat subjective, you just have said that from your own POV, in as much as I don't like the "blue" color but I like "orange" and "brown" themes. We do have different tastes in all things.

Regards,
Allan