"Gubuntu" - Long term perspective for Ubuntu with Gnome?

If Ubuntu sticks with Unity, do you think that there is a chance we might see a "Gubuntu" distribution, similar to Kubuntu and Xubuntu in the long run?

I got used to Ubuntu, so I don't like to switch to another distro. But I tried Natty/Unity yesterday and didn't like it - at least in its current form. Installing Gnome 3 from an experimental PPA does not appear like a long-term solution either.

Regards,
	Marc