RE: "Gubuntu" - Long term perspective for Ubuntu with Gnome?

Considering Unity IS GNOME, that name would just cause confusion.
If such a thing were done I would think it should be called Shubuntu (for the shell).
I don't know why it would need a major respin once Ubuntu goes to GNOME 3 for its next version, anyway.  There's no Epubuntu for replacing Firefox with GNOME's Epiphany.

I also don't think this is the proper place to discuss it anyway.