Re: "Gubuntu" - Long term perspective for Ubuntu with Gnome?

On Friday, 29 April, 2011 06:43 PM, Marc Fouquet wrote:
I got used to Ubuntu, so I don't like to switch to another distro. But I tried Natty/Unity yesterday and didn't like it - at least in its current form. Installing Gnome 3 from an experimental PPA does not appear like a long-term solution either.
You/we must try to convince the folks at Linux Mint to use GNOME Shell 3 instead of the planned classic GNOME.