Re: My first impression of GNOME 3

On Wednesday, 20 April, 2011 08:13 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
(The old Sony Ericsson phones, BTW, in my experience make a good
argument for theming being a bad idea; I had one too, and of all the
themes I tried on it, a good half would result in some kind of bug.)
I am not a developer of this stuff, but I think there must be a way to standardized theming for theme designers to follow like what the Google Chrome does with their themes, mark the official themes tested by GNOME and mark "User" created themes developed by users, so end users will use them at their own risks.

Regards,
Allan