Re: using Gnome-Shell with 90% of all applications is absolute garbage.

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 03:15 -0400, jordan wrote:
> This wouldn't
> be the case if gnome-developers had plans of maintaining and putting
> energy into the Gnome3 "fallback" mode, but this doesn't seem to be
> case.

I don't know where you get that idea; the fallback mode is being
maintained actively and saw significant changes over the last few weeks
leading up to release. I've seen no indication that there are any plans
to drop it or leave it to rot in 3.2 either.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey