Re: using Gnome-Shell with 90% of all applications is absolute garbage.

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 03:15 -0400, jordan wrote:
> PA these
> dayz doesn't actually work with some audio interfaces supported in the
> linux kernel, as is the case with the ICE chipsets - you used to be
> able to hack it....

Erm, I have no idea what you mean by this, but I have an ICE1724 in this
system with GNOME 3 and PA and it works perfectly. Well, it doesn't work
across a suspend/resume cycle, but then it never has, with or without
PA.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey