Re: Idea: having a hotkey, dialog box for searching apps?

Le samedi 09 avril 2011 à 15:13 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
> Meh... you're a better man than me.  5 seconds is an eternity in the
> computer world.  I'd put in a bug with your distro with your hardware.
> If we are going to depend on OpenGL then the experience has to be good
> on all hardware types.  Especially if we made the decision to depend
> on opengl.
I think it would also be worth reporting a bug against the Shell too,
because sometimes we discovered simple workarounds or fixes were added
to improve the performance on certain cards. Or just ask on IRC on

At any rate, your bug won't rot for one year, the Shell developers are
really responsive and helpful.