Re: Idea: having a hotkey, dialog box for searching apps?

Maybe so but doesn't change the fact that I'm watching that video.    What happens to the video when I go to the overview page, especially with a lot of apps open?

I guess I kinda got my answer.  Gnome 3 isn't going to make it easy, best solution is docky or other launcher app so I can watch that video and open an app without taking my attention away from the video.

Thanks anyways.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 13:56 -0400, G. Michael Carter wrote:

> On my system with video playing and after the system has been running
> for a while it takes about 5 seconds...

That is a bug which needs fixing, not workarounds in the interface.

Florian