Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

Michael McGuire <michael.reid.mcguire@...> writes:

> Maybe what's needed is a name change; a little re branding like, say,
gnome++. Just kidding!!

This is a hilarious idea :-)
I propose "gnome++ according to java" !

> Realistically; this is version 1.0 of a new platform, and for the most part
only suited for we "early adopters". I for one am looking forward to building
extensions and apps in JavaScript (if I can get over the css hump). That's what
open source is all about.

Yes, the time for full functionality of GNOME 3 is still to come.

> This isn't a fedora list but I'd like to point out that fedora is
"experimental", anyone using it for production accepts the consequences of being
bleeding edge. Anyone who risks their company's assets on an experimental OS
version should be FIRED!

Yes, we are aware of that :-)

JB