Re: Applets design

An update here:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/29/100529022649410519.png
I was wondering, I have got the field "Conditions", but what kind of parameter is it?
It's always empty on my computers or on internet screenshots.

2010/5/29 Apoorva Sharma <appi2012 gmail com>

On May 28, 2010, at 1:49 PM, Kao Chen <kaochen2 gmail com> wrote:

A little update for the weather applet.
I tried to make a choice between the important information.
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/28/100528084316824184.png

I like it. I think the last update info should be under the update link. It's logical and saves a separator.