Applets design

Hi everybody

According to some mails, and if I understand them well
Help in design is needed in order to integrate the gnome2 applets in Gnome-Shell.
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/Gizmos

I am not a really a pro on Inkscape but I built a mockup for a system monitor applet here:
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/25/100525101136639969.jpg

For now we can display many screens in the panel and see all in the same time.
I choose a menu in order to group all the indicators in one place, like for the power menu.
Tell me if I don't take the good way for this try.

And If you give me more instructions, I can work on other applet design on my free time.

Kind Regards
Kao