Re: Re: A task panel

I understand  your comments.
I build the wheel because I need my icons, but I don't have so much space in the top menu bar. I was thinking that the wheel (or cover-flow) can be good way to put a lot of things in a small place.

If we need space I know where we can find it.
The top bar is already full, the bottom is occupied by notifications (i love the Chat).
The right side needs to stay clean, in case of dual screen.
So, rest the left side of the screen.
We have wide screens now, I think we can add a little panel, without losing so much space. I have simply stretched  the top panel to the left side. The old sidebar reborn from the ashes.
So what do you think about this:
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/23/10052311250411117.png

I think that many people will do in this way by adding a dock on the only side available...

Regards
Kao

2010/5/22 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
Hi!

Am Samstag, den 22.05.2010, 19:46 +0200 schrieb Kao Chen:
> I have moved the clock to the right.
> And I add crosses in order to quickly close windows and  clean easily
> your desktop.
> http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/22/100522074150957498.jpg

You propose something like a coverflow? Well, I don't think that is good
as the icons are to small to be useful.

But again, the idea of some mouse-activation for alt-tab is good IMHO
and I will see if I can implement something like that in the next days.
I will probably be an extension or a patch not sure as a
proof-of-concept and others hopefully take that to create the experience
they want.

Regards,
Johannes