Re: Re: A task panel

Hi!

Am Samstag, den 22.05.2010, 19:46 +0200 schrieb Kao Chen:
> I have moved the clock to the right.
> And I add crosses in order to quickly close windows and  clean easily
> your desktop.
> http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/22/100522074150957498.jpg

You propose something like a coverflow? Well, I don't think that is good
as the icons are to small to be useful.

But again, the idea of some mouse-activation for alt-tab is good IMHO
and I will see if I can implement something like that in the next days.
I will probably be an extension or a patch not sure as a
proof-of-concept and others hopefully take that to create the experience
they want.

Regards,
Johannes