Re: Re: Re: A task panel

Hi!

Please, stick to the GNOME Code of Conduct[1] when writing posts to
GNOME mailing lists.

Second, it is a matter of being polite to use correct language and
punctuation when writing stuff that others are supposed to read. We are
not a club of script kiddies...

Regards,
Johannes

[1] http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct