Re: Re: Re: A task panel

quote
Please, rewrite this e-mail using correct punctuation, full sentences
> starting with a capital and ending with one dot, not hundreds. I don't
> even have the courage to read your message as-is. Thanks.

This is not language school... Nor a correct punctuation contest....Don't tell me how I should write my emails...
I assume you can read and understand english so just deal with it

As for your comments about us complaining about the current useability of gnome-shell.. I consider it
constructive criticism... coming from the perspective of an everyday user...... if Gnome devs will not listen to the average user....
then what? I guess gnome goes down the tube.............. dot dot dot dot dot...................

I have no programming experience as alot of us do not..... But I can surely tell you if something sucks from the perspective of an everyday
user needing to get his job done quickly and efficiently.... and to be frank... the current statuse of gnome-shell just plain sucks...
nothing to be offended about... its the truth, and something needs to be done to fix the gaps.... Mostly the responsibility of the devs working on gnome-shell after listening
to feedback from the users and considering contributions that make things easier.... like I said... I am not a programmer, but I have sent design submissions that are more well organised "design/usability" wise then the current state of gnome-shell....
listen to the users

kaddy