Re: Re: Re: Re: A task panel

should I take that as discrimination? English is not my first language..... same as alot of people on the mailing list....But I write well enough for
people to understand... if I am not 100% correct in my punctuation/spelling etc..... big deal.... why are we picking on peoples punctuation rather
than trying to resolve the design situation in gnome-shell that many people are not happy with?
you know what.... bugger it.... i've had enough........
i'm moving on away from this dying project....
goodluck
unsubscribed