Re: little modification for a big improve

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 17:16, Luuk de Waal Malefijt <cooperfan gmail com> wrote:
+ 1.
I agree that the whole overlay feels like a whole different phase or mode, mostly because of the scaled instances of the windows, which I don't use. (As I have a lot of windows open that I navigate with a dock or ALT+TAB)

scaling alone doesn't break anything for me.
it's the fact that my window is replaced and reorganized among other windows, when i never asked for an overview, i only wanted my "control panel", the launcher area that animates in from the left.

ALT-TAB is two fingers, Superkey is one, i'd prefer something like an exposé overlayed with my current focus upon Superkey.
the hot corner for all the effort of moving the mouse up there can continue doing what it does.