Re: Space, Times and projects

Just a note, this is very an iteration on the "save a workspace" idea that was on this mailing list a couple of months ago. That idea but taken one step further with not only the applications and their respective documents saved but also hooked up to the activity journal.

Thumbs up for the idea. I might be wrong but I'm pritty sure that Gnome Activity journal is aware of what document has been opened in which application. So soving a workspace or even a project is not too far a stretch of imagination.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion