Re: Space, Times and projects

Thanks for the support,

the purpose is to have projects and workspaces, two levels of organization.
The workspace management that we already know, I don't want to change that
.
And a Project Management.
A project can be find, add, remove, merge, from the menu "project".
A project can be send to several workspaces directly from the overview.
A project change the contents of the "workspace" folder.
The content shows only the documents or the links that belong to the project.
Each workspace can host a different project
One workspace, one project
One project can be host by several Workspace.
Each project can be attach to a group like "Work", "Photo", "Private"
In the overview, we can see which project belongs to which workspace with the labels (Upgrade the server 3 & 4, and "ShootingTest"

The timeline.
It is a quick menu to feed the "workspace" folder with the most recently elements
We can hide the timeline.
It's a mix between GAJ and Sezen:
http://seilo.geekyogre.com/2010/03/reviving-gimmie-using-zeitgeist-meet-sezen/