Re: Space, Times and projects

I made a little update of my mockup with a big fat .gif just here:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/07//100507083611878936.gif
I hope that you'll love it.

I am not really aware about the technique.
But we can use just folders. For each new project (desktop), we create a new desktop-folder.
And we hide a background photo in the folder with a point ( .folderBackground.png).

I think folders can be very simple to use and easy to manage for the devs and for the users.