Re: Space, Times and projects

I have made an update of my mockups.
I  focus on the project idea. I thinks that it's a good way to work.
On the overview, you manage your projects, and when you go to workspace, the desktop-folder show only your project's files.
One desktop-folder for each projects.

I add an other widget, a mix between GAJ and Sezen, for a quickly access to files in time.

The Overview:
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/03/100503101754810934.png
The workspace:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/03/100503101939790053.png

And another try, with widgets, but it's too dark for me.
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/02/100502065741947598.png

Thanks for listening
Kao