How to change the font in activity panel of gnome shell?

Hi All,

I'm new in gnome-shell, my OS is debian testing. And the version of gnome-shell is 2.28.
In the activities, the applications in application panel are not divided into groups. However, from some screenshot, it can be. How can I modify that?
Is there any guide for gnome-shell tuning?

thanks

--
Best regards,
Xueqian Zhao

Electrical & Computer Engineering Department
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI 49931, USA
Email: xueqianz mtu edu
Mailbox: 121 EERC, Michigan Tech U, 1400 Townsend St., Houghton, MI 49931