Re: Active Applications list

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:59 AM, Emmanuele Bassi
<ebassi linux intel com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 23:27 +0200, Giovanni Campagna wrote:
>
>> > I am just a bit tired to read the same discussion for the fourth or
>> > fifth time now. Note that I also started one of these threads month
>> > ago...
>>
>> If the same question is asked again, maybe the answer was not
>> satisfactory, or the problems does exists even though developers
>> strongly say no.
>
> no: it just means that people don't read the archives.

Are you arguing that no problem exists at all with current Shell design?
I think it is not the case. Design should be clear, without the user
saying "yeah... I see you point... sometimes... still I don't pretty
much like it..." after reading the archives or listening to the
developer opinion.

Giovanni