Re: Active Applications list

Hi!

> Lots of people are talking about a concern they have with the design
> of Gnome Shell (for valid reasons in my opinion) and your basically
> telling them to button up because your not changing the design . . .I
> didn't think this was what open source was about.

No, I don't. If you have something has hasn't been discussed in the
mailing list archive, a new point or a new discussion line than feel
free to post that. But as of now I haven't seen that and the designers
(note: I am neither a gnome-shell developer nor designers) have
responded to all what is currently discussed in the past. Probably a FAQ
entry listing questions and answers would be great if someone wants to
read through the archive.

I am just a bit tired to read the same discussion for the fourth or
fifth time now. Note that I also started one of these threads month
ago...

Regards,
Johannes