Re: Active Applications list

I totally agree with you. Another point I want to shed some light is
minimized windows.
To restore them you sort of have to zoom out and then click on one at a time.
I just wish there is a key combination to restore last minimized window.

I have not tested the shell so much but isn't there a way to go to an
expose mode without zooming out?