Re: Gnome-shell - some usability problems I found

Hi!

> As I said - it's not that it is impossible - it is just harder.
>
> <RANDOM IDEA>Maybe a list of workspace on auto-hiding sidebar[1] which
> would allow drag&drop and renaming of workspaces?
>
> If there is an API for modifying workspaces it could be a
> plug-in.</RANDOM IDEA>

There are javascript extensions that can use every internal API of the
shell and of the mutter window manager. So I am sure that could be done as
an extension and I feel that would be the best way to do because naming
workspaces is really a power-user toy.

Regards,
Johannes