Gnome Shell feedback

I love gnome shell i just have a few suggestions.

1) The (-) sign in the window shots should be easier to read. I couldn't see it at all at first.

2)The (+) sign is great minimalist but prominent. That could be replicated the same size in the side panel with a spanner sign the same style which would icons unclickable but mean you can edit places menu etc. This space is currently unused.

3)obviously easy minor customisations are admirable if possible

4)Since the title bar funcionality can be moved into a toolbar panel could some title bars be removed? Might be messy though.

5)I can't find most system tools in the menu. Software + synaptic etc. Glitch or standard? Makes it impossible to find things if i don't know the name.

6)within each desktop shot if a x in a circle hovered in the corner of each program so you can have greater control Within gnome shell it would be very nice.