Usability: size of buttons in Overview mode

Hello freedom lovers!

In my humble opinion the usability of GNOME Shell has taken a backward
step in the latest revision:

1. The buttons to add or delete a workspace is now much smaller and
harder to find and hit
2. The buttons to expand the list of applications or documents
suffers from the same problem

Not a regression, but a suggestion for improvement:

- The application titles in the application well are ellipsized. It
would be helpful if the title was fully expanded on mouseover or hover
(i.e. a tooltip).

Thanks to the GNOME Shell hackers for your great work so far! Apart
from the issues just mentioned, in my view it just keeps getting
better. Rock!