Re: Window Attention Extension

The only application I'm able to open up on a different workspace and that triggers the notification is GIMP. All the other applications I have tested either open up on the workspace I zoom into or does not trigger the notification.

It sounds to me like there might be some confusion as to what the extension does.  There should only be notifications if a window is behind other windows and has performed an action that needs input by the user.   If you open a window and then switch to the same workspace the window should not need to get your attention.  In my video I am only able to do it by quickly selecting the terminal to make sure that it gets focus on the workspace.

This extension only replaces the functionality where the bottom window button would blink if a window demanded-attention.

Jon